[thredds] Unidata is hiring!

The Unidata Program Center is hiring! We are looking for a scientific
software developer to join our team in creating and maintaining software
and data services to support the geosciences. Particularly, this position
focuses on netCDF-Java, the THREDDS Data Server, Rosetta, Siphon, and other
java or python based client and web-based technologies. Interested? Know
someone who might be? For more details, please visit:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-is-looking-for-a8

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Cheers!

Sean
--
Sean Arms, PhD