Re: [thredds] Thredds behind Nginx reverse proxy server

  • To: "Vu , Long" <vu.long@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Thredds behind Nginx reverse proxy server
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:17:32 -0600
Greetings!

We don't run nginx here at Unidata, so I'm not certain about the details,
but perhaps this will be of help?

https://github.com/USGS-CMG/usgs-cmg-portal/issues/223

Not sure if the above needs augmented with the following to work with the
godiva2 client shipped with ncWMS:

https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/982

If you do get something working and would like to contribute some
documentation, I'm sure it'd be greatly appreciated by many!

Cheers,

Sean