Re: [thredds] NetCDF Access failure with matlab and python

  • To: Thomas Cook <tmcook@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] NetCDF Access failure with matlab and python
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 19:31:59 -0700
Hi Tom,

So you are hitting up an opendap endpoint using all three libraries / tools
(python, matlab, and panoply)? Is this particular server publicly
accessible?

I have a bad feeling that this is due to URL encoding (or lack thereof) on
the client side and changes made in tomcat 8.5, which it looks like the
thredds-docker repository bumped up to with the 4.6.12 release.

Cheers,

Sean