Re: [thredds] Yikes! Response is already committed (Heiko's bug?)

  • To: jonescc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Yikes! Response is already committed (Heiko's bug?)
  • From: Ryan May <rmay@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 10:02:31 -0400
Craig,

Thanks for checking with us. I've looked, and I can see Jacqui has indeed
signed the CLA. Unfortunately, the CLA Assistant tool is looking for a
signature that matches the ID of all committers on the PR, so it's not ever
going to go green in this case unless you sign, but we can just ignore that
check.

Ryan