Re: [thredds] [support] can't load "get netcdf file" functioni

Hi Wangqi,

It sounds like you may have a configuration problem with your installation of
the THREDDS Data Server (TDS)

I am cc’ing the TDS support group so that they may assist you.

Thanks,

Nathan

> On Aug 21, 2018, at 12:39 AM, 王琦 <wangqi0472@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Hi all
>
>    I install the thredds 4.6.11 version on my computer(OS:CentOS 7), then it
> can work as expected, shown as the picture below
> <image.png>
>

>  but afterI check the website
> http://test.opendap.org/opendap/data/nc/sst.mnmean.nc.gz.html
> <image.png>
> the website shown the function contains "Gets as NetCDF "  why my system
> dosen't have the button
>
> I wonder weather the function was hidden or my thredds.war dosen't contain
> the function.
>
> thank you very much for your attention
>

> wangqi- from china meteorology admin

= = =
Nathan Potter                        ndp at opendap.org
OPeNDAP, Inc.                        +1.541.231.3317