Re: [thredds] TDS style sheet ... ?disappearance?

Folks,

Thanks for the input!  I also should have mentioned that when I install the
default/example catalog and configuration, I get the
same aberrant results.  And, yes, you are correct.  If I log into other TDS
servers the pages of which have ISO and NCML
service links, I *also* get the same results.

Strange that the offending change would simultaneously happen on so many
different browsers.  Or,
(I am working on an Apple) did I suffer an OS X / X11 ur ....  related
upgrade snafu?
Has anyone else experienced this?

It looks fairly universal from here .....

My system: Firefox 60.0.2:
      Darwin hywen.ucsd.edu 17.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 17.6.0: Tue May  8
15:22:16 PDT 2018; root:xnu-4570.61.1~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

I did an `ssh -Y` into an older RedHat system on a different subnetwork
and started Firefox, and again, same errors.
     Firefox 52,8 : Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686 on
x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
     Linux snowmass 3.10.0-693.11.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Oct 27 05:39:05
EDT 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I also asked a work mate to fire up links to external thredds servers on
browsers on both his MAC and his Linux box, and he **also** got the same
erroneous (blank, unformatted or browser-built-in-default formatting with
"missing stylesheet" message)

Reality is unraveling ... any ideas ?    Thanks!!

Cheers,
Jack