Re: [thredds] WMS ignoring 'time' URL parameter in TDS 5

Dear Kyle,

Just to let you know, my colleague Joe has gone on leave (I think for
two weeks) and will pick up the responses when he returns.  He knows
much more about the issues than I do,  However, regarding your request
for a URL to point to, he mentioned one in his message, but where he
edited out the hostname it is because the machine in question has not
yet been made publicly accessible.  Unless you wished to use the
config information he posted in order to replicate the same setup
locally (and then use a URL based on the local part which he posted),
I'm afraid that's all I can really say until he gets back.  The netCDF
files themselves can be accessed via the CEDA pydap service at
http://data.ceda.ac.uk/neodc/esacci/cloud/data/phase-2/L3C/AVHRR-PM/v2.0/AVHRR_NOAA-11/

Regards,
Alan