Re: [thredds] WMS ignoring 'time' URL parameter in TDS 5

Kyle,
Thanks for the clarification on which ncWMS implementation is used with
THREDDS. Could this just be a ncWMS issue with ArcGIS users?

http://tds.hycom.org/thredds/GLBu0.08/expt_91.2.html?dataset=GLBu0.08-expt_91.2

http://tds.hycom.org/thredds/GLBa0.08/expt_91.2.html?dataset=GLBa0.08-expt_91.2

You can see our aggregated "WMS" access method for each above.

Please see if any of these work|fail for you. I'd love to know what you use
as a simple lint test to verify if WMS services are operational.

Michael/Joe, I think I have some light to shine on your issues: