[thredds] Add non time dependent variable to FMRC

Hello, I have a FMRC aggregation of several yearly files with the usual
variables (ssh,t,s,u,v), e.g.

<featureCollection name="mercator" featureType="FMRC" harvest="true"
path="mercator">
<collection spec="/home/opendap/datasets/mercator/**/mercator_#yyyy#\.nc"/>
<update startup="true"/>
<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
</netcdf>
<fmrcConfig regularize="false" datasetTypes="Best Files" />
</featureCollection>

I have a different file with non time dependent variables (bathymetry, sea land
mask, etc) and would like to have these variables also appear in the FMRC. I
tried just renaming the file to mercator_1970.nc hoping that the <collection
spec="/home/opendap/datasets/mercator/**/mercator_#yyyy#\.nc"/> would catch it,
but it didn't work. My guess is that doesn't work because there is no time
dimension in this file and time is necessary for FMRC aggregation.

Besides appending the non time dependent variables to every single file with
ncks -A bathymetry_mask.nc mercator_YYYY.nc
is there a way using ncml to join all the files (with and without time
dimensions) in the FMRC?
Also, I am adamant in using FMRC because my tests showed that is a lot faster
to retrieve data than using aggregation joinNew or joinExisting.

Thank you.

"O emitente desta mensagem é responsável por seu conteúdo e endereçamento. Cabe
ao destinatário cuidar quanto ao tratamento adequado. Sem a devida autorização,
a divulgação, a reprodução, a distribuição ou qualquer outra ação em
desconformidade com as normas internas do Sistema Petrobras são proibidas e
passíveis de sanção disciplinar, cível e criminal."

"The sender of this message is responsible for its content and addressing. The
receiver shall take proper care of it. Without due authorization, the
publication, reproduction, distribution or the performance of  any other action
not conforming to Petrobras System internal policies and procedures is
forbidden and liable to disciplinary, civil or criminal sanctions."

"El emisor de este mensaje es responsable por su contenido y direccionamiento.
Cabe al destinatario darle el tratamiento adecuado. Sin la debida autorización,
su divulgación, reproducción, distribución o cualquier otra acción no conforme
a las normas internas del Sistema Petrobras están prohibidas y serán pasibles
de sanción disciplinaria, civil y penal."