[thredds] 2018 TDS Training Workshop

Greetings!

Unidata is gearing up for training workshops in Boulder, CO, in the
Fall of 2018, and we'd love to have your feedback! In addition to
other offerings, we'd like to offer a THREDDS Data Server workshop,
which will be focused on our next major version of the TDS. If you are
interested in this or other training (even if you won't be able to
attend), please consider participating in our short survey (easily
less than five minutes):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/unidata2018training

For more information, please see:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-software-training-workshops-br1

By the way, Unidata Program Center staff will be attending both the
American Geophysical Union and the American Meteorological Society
annual meetings this season. Please come talk with us about your
training needs if you're attending either of those events!

Cheers,

Sean