Re: [thredds] GRIB feature collection on stacked grid files.

  • To: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] GRIB feature collection on stacked grid files.
  • From: Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal <roy.mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:36:14 -0800
Yes,  when i first ran into this the situation was the same.  Nad now that I
think about it,  it wasn't the stacking per se that did it but the tables are
different,  I can't remember where the difference came in.

I got tests to work on a VM but that was only 3-4 files and probably didn't run
into that problem.

Thanks,

-Roy