Re: [thredds] Error from Unidata side? - Important

  • To: Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal <roy.mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Error from Unidata side? - Important
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:44:07 -0700
Roy,

It looks like, just today, we started forcing all network traffic to our
main site, www.undiata.ucar.edu, to use https. I am wondering if the
version of the TDS you are using isn't handling the redirect. Can you try
to update the xmlns attribute in the catalog elements for your config
catalogs to use https instead of http? For example, from this

<catalog xmlns="
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0";

<catalog xmlns="
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0";