[thredds] Unidata Maven repository upgrade

Hello all,

Today we made the switch from Nexus Repository Manager 2.14 to Nexus
Repository Manager 3.6. They are on different servers with different IP
addresses, so a DNS change was required. DNS changes can take up to 24
hours to propagate across the internet, so it may not have reached you yet.

The format of the URLs in version 3 has changed slightly, which could cause
disruption in software builds if that software downloads artifacts from our
server. Previously, we recommended that you use the following URL:

https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-releases/

We now need to use:

https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/repository/unidata-releases/

Actually, 'unidata-all' is even better as it includes all of our snapshots
and third-party artifacts as well:

https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/repository/unidata-all/

Full (updated) instructions for using NetCDF-Java as a build dependency can
be found at
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/netcdf-java/reference/BuildDependencies.html

Thanks,
Christian