Re: [thredds] Thredds NCSS call from uwsgi application

Hi Georg,

When NCSS finishes creating the subset result (in the cache directory, as
you say), the binary data is then immediately written to the server's
response stream. No information about the file's location within the cache
directory is transmitted.

It could definitely be a useful addition to THREDDS to support this kind of
request; plenty of people besides you run THREDDS behind a proxy server.
Perhaps you can add an issue for the feature on our GitHub repo? [1] I
can't make any predictions about when we'll be able to get to it, but pull
requests are always welcome!

Cheers,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues