Re: [thredds] Weird server error with NCSS service and Chrome

  • To: thredds community <thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Weird server error with NCSS service and Chrome
  • From: tom cook <tmcook@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 12:33:26 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
Just a followup, I removed the commas and NCSS is working fine with Chrome.
Thanks for the info Sean!