[thredds] Tile aggregation with Lon / Lat dimensions

Hello,

By reading different posts on tiled aggregation (i.e. aggregation along longitude and latitude dimensions), such as :

 * http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/thredds/2011/msg00270.html
 * http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/thredds/2013/msg00500.html

better than "labor-intensive" NCML implementation it looks like this capability is handled by GridDataset and the Netcdf SubsetService object : http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/netcdfgroup/2011/msg00133.html, only accessible with java library while I work with the python library.

All these posts are quite old and I ask me what the better way is now ? Maybe stich all the netcdf files in one NetCDF before serve on TDS ?

Thank you for your useful feedbacks

--
-------------------------------
Vincent THIERION