[thredds] RAMADDA version 2.2

Hi all,

I know some of you TDS users are also RAMADDA users so I'm sending this
release announcement out to the THREDDS list. For those of you who aren't
using RAMADDA please do check it out as it offers lots of services that can
complement your use of the TDS.

I'm pleased to announce the release of RAMADDA version 2.2 -
https://geodesystems.com/repository/alias/release/

It has been quite a while since the last release and there are way too many
new features and fixes to list here.  The big changes include being able to
search and display data from over 150 external repositories, interactive
visualization, publication of rich web pages and lots of improvements to
the user interface.

There are lots of examples of what you can do with RAMADDA at -
https://geodesystems.com/
http://10000cities.org/
http://transit.10000cities.org/

RAMADDA is still released as shareware & payware. Please consider
supporting its development by registering and purchasing a license at -
https://geodesystems.com/repository/alias/ramadda_registration

Thanks
Jeff McWhirter
President, Geode Systems