Re: [thredds] How to speed up gbx9 file generation

Greetings Jian,

Ah yes, the -catalog option. This should work. I do not know for sure if
multithreading in 4.5 will work for the TDM, as the initial threading issue
was related to an apache httpclient upgrade (which I think happened in
4.6). The TDM will hang after about 5 updates, so it will fail pretty fast.

Cheers,

Sean