[thredds] TDS without Internet connection

Benjamin,

One of the causes of this is the DOCTYPE definition in the WMS config
file. It references an external .dtd accessible over http, however,
there is a local copy included with the install that you can reference
instead.

In /var/lib/tomcat/content/thredds/wmsConfig.xml the first line looks
like this:

<!DOCTYPE wmsConfig SYSTEM
"http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/schemas/thredds/dtd/ncwms/wmsConfig.dtd";>

change it to this:

<!DOCTYPE wmsConfig SYSTEM "content/thredds/wmsConfig.dtd">

and your THREDDS instance should start without an internet connection.

Regards,

Ben

On 16/06/16 15:37, thredds-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> If I use the TDS on my Laptop in a presentation the TDS can not start
> without a Internet connection. All works fine if the Laptop have by the
> TDS start a Internet Connection. In next time I'm in a area without
> Internet, but i need the TDS for presentations or normal work. Is there
> any way to works with the TDS offline?

Please visit our new website at www.pml.ac.uk and follow us on Twitter
@PlymouthMarine

Winner of the Environment & Conservation category, the Charity Awards 2014.

Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML) is a company limited by guarantee registered
in England & Wales, company number 4178503. Registered Charity No. 1091222.
Registered Office: Prospect Place, The Hoe, Plymouth  PL1 3DH, UK.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. You are
reminded that e-mail communications are not secure and may contain viruses; PML
accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by viruses.