[thredds] TDS without Internet connection

Hello Support-Team,

If I use the TDS on my Laptop in a presentation the TDS can not start without a Internet connection. All works fine if the Laptop have by the TDS start a Internet Connection. In next time I'm in a area without Internet, but i need the TDS for presentations or normal work. Is there any way to works with the TDS offline?

Best regards
Benjamin

Benjamin Ebermann                     phone : +49-351-463.33840
Institut fuer Planetare Geodaesie     fax   : +49-351-463.37063
Technische Universitaet Dresden       email : benjamin.ebermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
D-01062 Dresden, Germany              web   : tu-dresden.de/geo/ipg/gef