Re: [thredds] netCDF file overwritten but not updated in THREDDS

  • To: Giampaolo Cimino <gcimino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] netCDF file overwritten but not updated in THREDDS
  • From: "Alan Iwi (STFC)" <alan.iwi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 16:42:04 +0100
Apologies if I have misunderstood, but don't you just do a "recheck" http call?

Hoping this is not too specific to ESGF context, would you not do:

https://<hostname>/thredds/admin/debug?Catalogs/recheck

Supply the username configured in tomcat-users.xml (in ESGF context
this is dnode_user) and the associated password. Look for the line
"reinit ok" in the response.

This is with THREDDS 5.

Regards,
Alan