[thredds] Update of FRMC with daily model runs

Hello everybody,

I have THERDDS Version 4.6.4 installed from this docker container

https://hub.docker.com/r/axiom/docker-thredds/

My /opt/tomcat/content/thredds/catalog.xml contains this FMRC dataset def
made by netcdf file from daily model run:

        <dataset name="models">
                <dataset name="ROMS_free_run">

                        <featureCollection name="ROMS_free_run_aggregation"
featureType="FMRC" harvest="true"
path="models/ROMS_free_run/ModelAggregation">

                                <metadata inherited="true">
                                        <documentation
type="summary">Output from CMRE model forecast</documentation>

<serviceName>baseServices</serviceName>
                                        <dataFormat>netCDF</dataFormat>
                                </metadata>

                                <collection
spec="/opt/myexp16/data/oceanmod/ROMS/roms_#yyyyMMdd#.*\.nc$" />
                                <fmrcConfig datasetTypes="Best"/>

                                <update startup="test" rescan="0 0/10 * * *
? *" trigger="false"/> <!-- this is line 59 -->

                        </featureCollection>
                </dataset> <!-- ROMS_free_run -->

The FMRC featureCollection with the best criteria generate a correct
aggregation.
However when a new files is added to the directory the feature collection
is not updated.
The <update> element should execute a scan of the collection every 10
minutes. But this apparently this doesn' t happen.

Moreover in the /op/tomcat/content/thredds/logs/catalogInit.log the error
below is reported (note that line 59 is the line of the update tag in the
XML above):

-------readCatalog(): full path=/opt/tomcat/content/thredds/catalog.xml;
path=catalog.xml
----Catalog Validation
*** XML parser error (59:71)= cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was
found starting with element 'update'. One of '{"
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0":pointConfig,
"http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0":gribConfig,
"http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2":netcdf}' is
expected.

Is my XML valid according to the schema?
Can anybody explain me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Giampaolo