Re: [thredds] GFS model data not being updated

Greetings Andres,

The machine hosting our demonstration THREDDS Data Server (TDS),
thredds.ucar.edu, has been experiencing a combination of hardware/software
issues over the past few weeks. Currently, the server is unable
to receive the signal to update the catalogs exposing GRIB 1/2 datasets,
and thus new data are not appearing. We hope to restore service at some
point today. In the meantime, you may wish to use
threddsrc.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.html, which is a server that hosts our
TDS release candidates (which is currently running the same version of the
TDS as thredds.ucar.edu).

Cheers,

Sean