Re: [thredds] catalog of multiple Thredds catalogs [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

  • To: Michael McDonald <mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] catalog of multiple Thredds catalogs [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
  • From: Frank Erjiang Fu <F.Fu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 04:26:18 +0000
Thanks Michael and Ryan for your response. We will try out Michael's approach.

Michael, Interesting to know that you have a pool of THREDDS servers. With my
example, would you have THREDDS cluster on Thredds 3 or Thredds 1 and Thredds
2? I guess that it depends on what kind of queries (e.g. large number of small
queries or small number of big queries) right?

Regards,
Frank Fu