[thredds] Odd errors after upgrade to 4.6.4

  • To: THREDDS community <thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [thredds] Odd errors after upgrade to 4.6.4
  • From: DAVID L BLODGETT <dblodgett@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 13:13:58 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
THREDDS Community,

We recently upgraded to THREDDS 4.6.4 from 4.5.5. Everything seemed to go
smoothly, but we started getting 'DataBTree doesnt start with TREE’ and other
DataBTree errors.

These seem to be isolated to aggregations of NetCDF4 files and the issue is
fixed by restarting the server.

I haven’t found anything related to this error elsewhere, maybe someone on the
list can shed some light on the situation?

Thanks.

- Dave