[thredds] Access a "latest dataset" as a netCDF file in THREDDS

Hello everyone,
I'm Filipe and I have a question regarding the "Latest" resolver dataset.
Currently I can make a datasetScan and in it return a "latest.xml" catalog with a direct dataset inside that is the most recent dataset.

/http://host/thredds/catalog/some_folder/latest.xml?dataset=...data_20160201.nc/

The problem is, when I access that dataset through opendap, wms, etc., the dataset's filename is the one that shows up in the URL path, and not a dataset name like "latest.nc".

Example:
/http://host/thredds/dodsC/some_folder/data_20160201.nc.html//
//http://host/thredds/wms/some_folder/data_20160201.nc.html?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities/

And actually I need something like:
/http://host/thredds/dodsC/some_folder/latest.nc.html//
//http://host/thredds/wms/some_folder/latest.nc.html?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities/

Could you kindly point me how I can achieve this in THREDDS?
Thanks in advance,
Filipe Freire