[thredds] Reminder: Unidata Community Survey

(This is the last one, I promise.)

Hi,

The Unidata Community Survey seeks your feedback on existing Unidata
services and possible future directions for the program. Your ideas will
help inform Unidata's path forward; your participation is much appreciated.
Point your browser to:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VXWSQPR

The survey should take no more than 20 minutes to complete. It gives you
the chance to comment on your use of Unidata's software packages, training
offerings, and community services, as well as give us your ideas on
possible future directions for the program. We'd love to hear your thoughts
on how we're doing and what we can do better.

The survey ends on Feb. 8th, so now's your last chance to give us your
input!

Ryan

--
Ryan May, Ph.D.