[thredds] gcPass1 with regexp

I am attempting to use latest
md5(c97a881c1a7960df2c366d04e9ea5f1b)  tdm-4.6.jar

According to :
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/current/tds/reference/collections/TDM.html
(gcpass section)  The -regExp & -rootDir options should be supported, but
this particular
.jar seems to only know the older spec method, which I cannot use here.

I attempt:
$ java -classpath /home/tomcat/dans-tdm-content/content/tdm/tdm-4.6.jar
thredds.tdm.GCpass1 -regExp "\d{6}/\d{8}/YTU..._KWBN_\d*$" -rootDir
'/global/dataset/model/ndfd/'  -useCacheDir
'/raid/tomcat/tdm45/cache-dev/GribIndex' -isGrib2

I get:
Exception in thread "main" com.beust.jcommander.ParameterException: Unknown
option: -regExp
        at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parseValues(JCommander.java:738)
        at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parse(JCommander.java:281)
        at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.parse(JCommander.java:264)
        at com.beust.jcommander.JCommander.<init>(JCommander.java:209)
        at thredds.tdm.GCpass1$CommandLine.<init>(GCpass1.java:73)
        at thredds.tdm.GCpass1.main(GCpass1.java:87)

What could be going on?   Are my arguments out of order or the
documentation not correct
for this (latest) version of TDM jar?
--
Dan Swank
NOMADS System Support, STG Inc. - Federal Government Contractor

The newly formed NCEI merges the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC), the
National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC), and the National Oceanographic
Data Center (NODC).

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NOAANationalClimaticDataCenter Twitter:
@NOAANCDC @NOAAOceanData

I am not a Federal Employee.
Any opinions expressed in this message are mine personally and
do not represent official positions from STG Inc, ERT, NCEI, or NOAA