Re: [thredds] Can't get THREDDS WCS GetCoverage to work

  • To: "Wright, Simon M." <smw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Can't get THREDDS WCS GetCoverage to work
  • From: "Signell, Richard" <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 08:22:11 -0400
Simon,

I think you just don't have your syntax quite right -- you need to
specify "coverage=tas".

So instead of this:
http://localhost:8080/thredds/wcs/smwtestwcs/chess_tas_196101_modified.nc?service=WCS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCoverage=tas&time=1961-01-31T00:00:00Z&format=GeoTIFF

Try this:
http://localhost:8080/thredds/wcs/smwtestwcs/chess_tas_196101_modified.nc?service=WCS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCoverage&coverage=tas&time=1961-01-31T00:00:00Z&format=GeoTIFF

Just to see if there was some issue with the latest release, I tried a
WCS GetCoverage request on our TDS 4.6.3 server and it seems okay:

wget -O test.tif
"http://geoport-dev.whoi.edu/thredds/wcs/bathy/gom03_v10?request=GetCoverage&service=WCS&version=1.0.0&format=GeoTIFF&coverage=topo&bbox=-70.8,41.10,-70.0,41.70";

-Rich