Re: [thredds] NCSS Queries Not Spaning/Crossing Dateline

Hi Michael-

In the current versions of TDS/netCDF-Java, you cannot subset across the grid boundary. Since your model runs -180 to 180, that's what you are running into. For model output that runs 0-360, the problem is at the prime meridian.

I think this is to be fixed in the next iteration (5.0?), but I'm sure Unidata can verify that.

Don