Re: [thredds] Comments regarding GribCollection Best dataset

Hi Ryan-

I think this sounds like a workable solution. I assume that the Complete is essentially how the Best works now. Given the problems it has, I'm not sure if it's needed. An Analysis dataset would be a good addition.

And of course, it would be good to be able to query any timestep for the model run time so the forecast hour can be computed.

Will this be an update to 4.5 or will we have to wait for 4.6?

Thanks for attacking this problem.

Don