Downloading data with thredds is nice, but not vital for us. Can we expect the new GFS data on the servers within the next few weeks, or shall we rather rewrite our retrieval processes to download the grib-files from http://www.ftp.ncep.noaa.gov/data/nccf/com/gfs/prod/ and extract the needed information ourselves?

Best regards,

Heiko

On 2014-11-06 18:39, Sean Arms wrote:
Hello once again!

It turns out there is a process to be followed to get new products into
CONDUIT (community input, community survey, etc.), so it will likely
take some time to get the GFS 0.25 degree output on CONDUIT and on
thredds.ucar.edu <http://thredds.ucar.edu>. At some point, more
information will be made available on the CONDUIT maillng list:

conduit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:conduit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

although I'm sure it will be CCd to this list as well.

Cheers,

Sean

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx