Re: [thredds] THREDDS in RedHat 7

Greetings Rosanna,

We have not tested THREDDS on Red Hat 7 in house, but we have on
an older version of Fedora (not too helpful), as well as on a recent
version of Ubuntu via TravisCI  (12.04 LTS). We also run unit tests on a
variety of platforms/distributions that we use as our for development  (OSX
10.10, Windows 7/8, Fedora [more recent], and a few others).

You can always download the source from github and use mvn to run the unit
tests for the cdm and TDS modules.

Cheers,

Sean