Re: [thredds] THREDDS 4.3 NetCDF Subsetter errors

  • To: "Wright, Simon M." <smw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] THREDDS 4.3 NetCDF Subsetter errors
  • From: Ryan May <rmay@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:15:14 -0700
Simon,

There are still a few occasional rough edges in 4.5 (like FMRC and other
dark corners that don't see as much use), which is why we haven't called it
the stable release. On the other hand, there are parts (like NCSS), that
are much improved in 4.5. I'd say whether you move to 4.5 depends on your
tolerance for any possible issues that arise versus having things like the
spatial subsetting of your model files work.

Ryan

--
Ryan May
Software Engineer