[thredds] THREDDS Root Catalog

Hi Everyone,

I have a catalog that I don't want visible from my main thredds catalog.
Here's what I did to accomplish that.

I created a new folder '*temp*' under my /content/thredds directory
I created a new '*catalog.xml*' file (the one that I don't want visible, in
the temp folder)

In the threddsConfig.xml file, I added this:
<catalogRoot>*temp/catalog.xml*</catalogRoot>

Restarted services on tomcat. Ideally, I should be able to get to the new
root catalog using the following URL, right?:

server:8080/thredds/temp/catalog.html

Strangely, I don't see all the datasets being displayed at the above URL.

Datasets with <catalogRef> elements work just fine.
But I am having issues with datasets that have a <datasetScan> element.
Only one of the many, is visible in the new root catalog.

The elements within the datasetScan tag are exactly the same for all
datasets.
Can someone tell what is causing only selective datasets to be displayed?

Thanks,
Ajay