  Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
  Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 14:39:17 GMT
  Connection: close

ResponseBody---------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"; version="1.2.0">
  <ServiceException>Unknown problem</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>
Can anybody provide any help with my attempt to perform a successful WCS
GetCoverage request?

There was a question posted to the THREDDS mailing list 16 December 2013 about
the maximum file size for a THREDDS WCS GetCoverage response, but as far as I
can tell this query has remained unanswered.  I don't know if this issue was
solved or is relevant to my situation.

Many thanks, best wishes, Simon.

Simon Wright

GIS Application Developer
Application Development Group
Shore Section
CEH Lancaster
Lancaster Environment Centre
Library Avenue
Bailrigg
Lancaster
LA1 4AP

Telephone: 01524 595857

This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only. NERC is subject
to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the contents of this email and any
reply you make may be disclosed by NERC unless it is exempt from release under
the Act. Any material supplied to NERC may be stored in an electronic records
management system.