From: Remon Sadikni [mailto:remon.sadikni@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 September 2014 14:48
To: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [thredds] max connections from one ip

Dear THREDDS team,

is there a possibility to limit the maximum count of connections from one IP
address in THREDDS? Or something simlilar?
A THREDDS user just downloaded many Files per HTTPServer by wget and obviously
used many simultaneous connections. This slowed our Apache-Webserver down
because its maximum count of incoming connections has been exceeded. What can I
do to avoid that?

Thank you very much in advance!
Remon