[thredds] ncml question

Hi All:

We have hdf files that have both a parameter array and a quality array for the
parameter.  We have been serving similar files using ncml to add coordinate and
other metatdata information. Curious if there is some way to use ncml to create
a new parameter that is just the original parameter masked for all non-zero
values of the quality array (that is we only want the parameter where the
quality flag is zero.

Thanks,

-Roy

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst