Re: [thredds] LayerLimit

Dear Gerben,

The <LayerLimit> tag is set by default in ncWMS and THREDDS-WMS Capabilities
documents to 1. Have you found a server that doesn’t contain this tag?

Note that not all WMS clients respect this tag, so you sometimes get this error
even if the server is set up correctly. Also, I think this tag appeared in WMS
1.3.0, so if your client is “speaking” WMS 1.1.1 then you might see the error.

Hope this helps,
Jon