From: Jolibois Tony <tjolibois@xxxxxx<mailto:tjolibois@xxxxxx>>
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 10:08 AM
To: "thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [thredds] TDS behind an Apache with reverse-proxy

Dear thredds team,
We are using a TDS behind an Apache configured with a
ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse. This is the mechanism used to redirect incoming
http requests to the TDS webapp : the external URL is
http://atoll.mercator-ocean.fr/opendap-mercator-myocean/thredds/catalog.html

The issue we’re facing is that if you browse the datasets, for example this one
http://atoll.mercator-ocean.fr/opendap-mercator-myocean/thredds/mercator-myocean/psy4v2-myoceanV3_gl12.html?dataset=global-analysis-forecast-phys-001-002
the access links don’t work (here opendap, wms and wcs) because a character
chain is not present in the URL

The link in html interface is
http://atoll.mercator-ocean.fr/thredds/dodsC/global-analysis-forecast-phys-001-002.html
 which is not working
it should be
http://atoll.mercator-ocean.fr/opendap-mercator-myocean/thredds/dodsC/global-analysis-forecast-phys-001-002.html

My IT engineer says that it’s a very usual configuration of Apache…
Thanks in advance for your response.
Regards
Tony

Tony Jolibois
C.L.S.
Direction Océanographie Spatiale
Parc Technologique du Canal
8-10, rue Hermès
31520 Ramonville St-Agne, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)5 61 39 37 97 Fax: +33 (0)5 61 39 37 82