[thredds] (no subject)

Hello,

Let me start by apologizing if this is the wrong route/place to ask questions.
I'm new to both this forum and Thredds. I found some very useful discussions at
(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/thredds/2012/msg00346.html)
and would like to ask related questions.

I've installed Thredds TDS 4.3 locally and am trying to enable support for map
projection EPSG:3575 (http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/3575/). Since I
couldn't find epsg:3575 in epsg-wkt.jar I added the appropriate stuff according
to Marcos Hermida's instructions in the above post, but I still get

--------------------
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.3.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ogc
http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.3.0/exceptions_1_3_0.xsd";>
<ServiceException code="InvalidCRS">
The CRS EPSG:3575 is not supported by this server
</ServiceException></ServiceExceptionReport>

As far as i know, EPSG:3575 is supported by geotoolkit
(http://www.geotoolkit.org/modules/referencing/supported-codes.html).

What have I missed?

I would be very grateful for any assistance.

Warmest regards,

Nat