Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 06:57:54 -0400
From: "Signell, Richard" <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
To: THREDDS community <thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [thredds] CDM validation service

There used to be a CDM validation service at
motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/cdmvalidator/validate.html
which no longer exists.

After some searching and trial-and-error guessing, eventually I found one at:
http://thredds.ucar.edu/cdmvalidator/validate.html

But this says "Version 4.0.8 - 20090324.2323"

Does that mean it really won't be providing as useful validation as
the latest ToolsUI (e.g. 4.3.20) or is it layered on top of the latest
netcdf-java, so we are okay?

Thanks,
Rich

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.

--
Dr Jon Blower,
Technical Director, Reading e-Science Centre,