Re: [thredds] changes to NCSS?

Russ-

The Unidata TDS was updated to version 4.5 last Friday. Some documentation is at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.5/tds/UpgradingTo4.5.html

which talks about some NCSS changes.

Hope that helps.

Don

On 3/29/14 10:54 AM, Russ Schumacher wrote:
Hi all,

I had set up a bunch of scripts to download point data from various
model forecasts using NCSS, but those scripts are all failing because it
looks like the paths to the GRIB files, and even which fields are
available in the files, have changed.  Is there a summary of these
changes somewhere that I could reference?  Thanks much (and see you at
UserComm this week!)

Russ

--
Russ S. Schumacher