Re: [thredds] TDS performance issues on a production server

I’ve switched to JRE 1.7. I think it is a good thing, but now I’m seeing the
memory usage fluctuate, so sometimes it drops back down. Using JRE 1.6 memory
usage pretty much only went up, I don’t recall it ever dropping down. We were
starting to think our huge CPU spikes might be related to Java garbage
collection. Hopefully JRE 1.7 is a workable solution for us.