Re: [thredds] Remove Global Attribute from THREDDS Aggregation

You can put the attribute has a child of the enclosing netcdf element and
not enclosed within any variable element and it will be a global attribute.

<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
  <attribute name="History" value="My new history."/>

</netcdf>