Re: [thredds] Help with GRIB encoding - what is "reference time of data" ??

Thank you very much for your answers.  At first I thought this was very
different from grib1 -- but now I think not-so-much.  GRIB1 had center,
subcenter, process, and ParameterTableVersionNumber, all of which got used
(sometimes) to identify the table (and the table could get overriddened
anyway by a local copy), and it looks like identifying the local table in
GRIB2 could very well be a similar process.  GRIB2 has the advantage that
at least all the WMO standard codes come from WMO tables instead of being
copies into the local tables.