[thredds] Call for GRIB files not currently supported by netcdf-java

Greeting Community!

You know you have them...they're hiding in disused directories...avoiding the light...and never enjoying the exposure and manipulation they deserve. Yes, unsupported grib files!

More to the point, we occasionally receive support requests from individuals seeing the following message:

ATTENTION: Missing template /nn/

We actually have the definitions for these templates courtesy of the WMO, but we are loathe to code them up without any actual test files that use the templates. So, if you have them, please send us a note and drop them in the TDS Dropbox:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/Unidata/Community/TDS+Dropbox?entryid=1be58742-41bc-451b-8e03-9b6c033a52ad

Many thanks!

-Lansing Madry
  Unidata