Re: [thredds] Adding custom services to TDS

Hi, Sean!

I'm using the same setup as yours but I always 'git pull' the latest
TDS-4.4 and build one myself with MVN. I think that may cause the
problem.

Thus, would you please send me the URL of TDS-4.4 thredds.war file
that you've succeeded in running?
I'd like to make sure that I can run it on my Mavericks as well.
I'd appreciate if you can give the git clone address for the working
TDS-4.4 source as well.

Regards,

--
HDF: Software that Powers Science