Re: [thredds] NetCDF-Java ToolsUI (webstart)

Apologies, it was an easier fix than that. It should work now, can you try?

New rules for webstart will start in January.

This is a good time to remind all that we will start requiring the use of Java 7 in TDS/CDM releases starting in January. Please upgrade your systems now as Java 6 is RIP, i mean EOL.