Re: [thredds] aggregation error - illegal range for dimension?

Hi Ethan - thanks so much for the help. I'm at a conference today - ill open up
access to our thredds server so you can take a look.

I'm not sure but I believe that time is first in the datasets that aggregate
correctly.

The error I'm getting mentions illegal range for dimension 2.

I apologize for delaying in responding.  I will provide more info on this issue
ASAP.  Thank you so much for your help!

Erich